Today, cages made from polymers are used in standard bearings (e.g., deep-groove ball bearings of the 60 and 62 series), large bearings (e.g. for wind power), and high-performance bearings (e.g. spindle ball bearings).
Along with technical polymers, such as polyamide, high-performance polymers are also used. These materials are characterised by their robustness, excellent thermal resistance, and high resistance levels, especially against aggressive mediums.
Generally, compared to other materials, polymers offer advantages such as improved vibration and impact absorption properties, firstly by the polymer itself and, secondly, thanks to the improved construction cage design possibilities.
High quality products
TAPERED ROLLER BEARINGS
FOUR-POINT CONTACT BEARINGS
ANGULAR CONTACT BEARINGS
ROLLER BEARING CAGES FOR:
OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE ROLLER BEARING INDUSTRY:
To fulfil our customers’ expectations, we also offer the following assembly and additional services on request:
- Assembly of rolling elements
- Assembly of sealing rings
- Assembly of various components
- Component and material testing by external institutes (e.g., SKZ logo)
At your request, we manufacture prototypes of pre-production stage components. We apply a wide range of processes to meet the respective requirements.
- For prototypes < 50 components:Machining production, 3D printing
- For prototypes > 300 components + series production launch:
- Cavity inserts
- Existing basic form systems in various sizes
- For samples ranging from Ø5 mm to 300 mm